ABSTRACT FOR PODIUM PRESENTATION
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF EXTRACTS FOR PODIUM PRESENTATION 30th June 2017
The scientific committee is delighted to invite abstracts for E posters during A0RA 2017
Last date for Abstract submission is 30th June 2017. No further submission will be entertained beyond this date.
Candidates whose abstract have been accepted will be intimated via E mail by 15th July 2017.
Registration of conference is mandatory for the presenting author.
Guidelines for submission of extract:
- Abstract must be original and must not have been published or presented to any other meeting.
- Abstract should be submitted through online module only.
- Abstract contain should be in English and should not exceed 250 words/1500 words.
- This excludes Author/co -Author names ,affiliation, title and references.
- Up to 3 images can be uploaded within the abstract.
- You can download the two slide from DOWNLOAD section from website.one is for title and second is for content.
- Separate registration required for online abstract submission.
- Presentation must be prepared in the ppt slide of AORA INDIA 2017.
The scientific committee has the right to accept or reject any presentation after peer review.
The decision of committee shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained unless asked by the scientific committee.
Abstract can be submitted under either of two headings
- Case Report
Case reports should be submitted under the following headings i.e. Title, Author, Co-Author, Institution, Introduction, Case report, Discussion, Conclusion
Research paper should be submitted under following topics i.e. Title, Author, Co Author, Institution, Objective, Introduction, Material & Methods, Result, Discussion, Conclusion
Subtopics to prepare abstract
- Central Nerve Blocks
- Peripheral Nerve Blocks
- Postoperative Pain Management
- Safety in Regional Anaesthesia
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER YOU SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT?
The Abstract you have submitted will go through a peer review process by the Abstract Review Committee. If your abstract is selected for the e-poster display during the conference, you will be informed by email about the same by 15th July 2017.
E-Posters will be displayed at the specified conference venue on LCD screens. No print of the poster for display will be required. You will be sent the template in PowerPoint/Keynote on how to create the E-poster along with the acceptance email.
You will be given 5 minutes to present your poster to the judges at the conference.
Please be advised that you will be requested to confirm the following information when you submit your abstract :
- I confirm that I previewed this abstract and that all information is correct. I accept that the content of this abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission and I am aware that it will be published exactly as submitted.
- Submission of the abstract constitutes my consent to publication (e.g. conference website, programs, other promotions, etc.)
- The abstract submitter warrants and represents that he/she is the sole owner or has the rights of all the information and content ("Content") provided to AORA 2017 (Hereafter: “The Organizers"). The publication of the abstract does not infringe any third party rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights.
- The Abstract Submitter grants the Organizers a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the content.
- The Organizers reserve the right to remove from any publication of abstract, which does not comply with the above.
- I herewith confirm that the contact details saved in this system are those of the corresponding author, who will be notified about the status of the abstract. The corresponding author is responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the abstract.
IMPORTANT NOTE - ETHICS COMMITTEE APPROVAL
Only work that has received local animal or human ethics committee approval as appropriate will be considered for presentation. A statement indicating ethics committee approval has been granted should be incorporated into the abstract and you will be requested to confirm that approval has been applied for/granted before you submit your abstract. Abstracts which have not received approval, will not be accepted - unless they fit into the special categories below.
Ethical committee approval is required for the following scenarios :
- If there are patients involved in the study
- Anonymous Retrospective Data Collection – unless local committee authorizes otherwise
- Audit Study – unless local committee authorizes otherwise
Ethical committee approval is NOT required for the following scenarios:
- Questionnaire survey of medical personnel
- Case studies – with patient consent
- Literature reviews
- Historical research
- Research performed on artificial model
- Evaluation performed during pre-operative session – with receipt of informed consent
The two best E-posters based on accumulated scores by the jury will be awarded a certificate and free registration for the Eight Annual Conference of the Academy of Regional Anesthesia of India (AORA 2018) .